Rider Pedestrian Pallet Truck Course
(A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7 & A8)
Learn how to safely and effectively operate Stand on Pedestrian Trucks in 1-3 days.
On completion of the course you will be familiar with the basic skill requirements and job safety knowledge required for safe and effective operation of Stand on Pedestrian trucks.
The course includes machine familiarisation, controls, daily checks, battery procedures, manoeuvring, load weight assessment and handling, awkward loads and much more.
To teach the basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge regarding operator Stand on Pedestrian trucks, to delegates with less than 6 months or no previous operating experience on hand pallet type trucks. At the course end successful delegates should be able to operate the machine both safely and efficiently.
- Introductions & Aims
- Health & Safety laws regarding operators of such machine.
- Current Legislation, including:
- Health & Safety at Work Act Etc 1974;
- LOLER 1998
- PUWER 1998
- Accidents – Causes and Prevention.
- Short Video – to show consequences of misuse.
- Knowledge Examination
- Pre-operational checks, fault finding and Maintenance
- Battery Charging and maintenance
- Supervised practice (left & right turns in a confined area, forward & reverse)
- Stacking & de-stacking
- Site Safety
- Practical Examinations of Competence
Course Duration: 1-3 Days
As a result of successful completion of the training & tests delegates will receive certification.
Maximum Number of Delegates: 3 per Instructor
To book or make an enquiry, Call NOW!
08443510816 | firstname.lastname@example.org
forklift Training on 08443510816