High Level Order Picker Operator Course
High Level Order Picker E2 (HLOP) Operator Course:
The High Level Order Picker Truck, also known as HLOP, is used within warehousing operations, allowing operators to lift a pallet to heights of over 3 metres, where they can ‘Pick’ single or small numbers of items rather than complete pallets from racked pallets. Courses for this truck include Novice, Experienced Operator, Refresher and conversion.
On completion of the course you will be familiar with the basic skill requirements and job safety knowledge required for safe and effective operation of High Level Order Pickers.
To teach the basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge to operators of High Level Order Pickers, to delegates with less than 6 months or no previous operating experience these type of trucks. At the course end successful delegates should be able to operate the machine both safely and efficiently.
- Introduction & Aims
- Current Legislation, including:
- Health & Safety at Work Act Etc 1974;
- LOLER 1998
- PUWER 1998
- Responsibility of the operator
- Refuelling / Recharging
- Eye/low level operation
- Site Safety
- Truck stability
- Centre of Gravity of the load & Centre of Gravity of the truck
- Capacity plates (reading & understanding.)
- Specific hazards & controls.
- Short DVD
- Knowledge Examination
- Basic Controls and Instruments
- Pre-use Inspection
- Simple Manoeuvring
- Advanced Manoeuvring
- Medium and High Level Order Picking Practices
- Weight Assessment & Safe Working Loads
- Handling laden & un-laden pallets
- Risk Assessment
- Practical Examinations
Course Duration: Up to 1-4 Days
As a result of successful completion of the training & tests delegates will receive Full certification.
Maximum Number of Delegates: 3 per Instructor
To book or make an enquiry, Call NOW!
08443510816 | firstname.lastname@example.org
forklift Training on 08443510816